Sunday, June 14, 2009

Great News Today!!


Today, KBR travel posts this weeks schedule for who leaves for R&R when , and guess what I am scheduled to check out of here next Sunday and begin flying out Monday. WOOO HOOOO!!! I can actually see the relaxing starting to get closer. I can't wait to get home and have time with my WIFE and kids and all the grand kids. Its going to be fun and anywhere away from the sand for a while will be a great time. I look forward to humidity!! And green grass! And my shower, my bed, steak, real milk, etc. So, this week will be exciting and tough at the same time because its going to be more 14 to 16 hour days and lots of paperwork, but the reward will be AWESOME!! See everyone in a few more days. PS. the picture is the lastest in Al Asad Transportation. Fun to drive but really hot when driving through 110 degree air, like being next to a bondfire and your skin is about to melt. Drink Water!!!!

No comments: